CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-15T23:04:12+00:002005 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-15T23:04:12+00:00
- inspected vehicle and found that vehicle exhaust manifold is leaking. while inspecting vehicle found that vehicle had these other issues customer request to not fix anything at this time right side engine mount cam angle sensor leaking valve cover gasket leaking inner tie rod end have play front brake pads and rotor in need replacement front and rear shocks need to be replaced
autumn gave our service a 5 star review on 1/14/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-28T22:00:21+00:002013 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-28T22:00:21+00:00
- remove and replace ac compressor
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. found ac compressor clutch to be making noise. customer request to replace ac compressor. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Jennifer D. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:02:43+00:002016 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:02:43+00:00
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Joel T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:30+00:002014 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:30+00:00
- Replace rear brake pad linings and rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- vehicle is in need of rear brakes
Andrea M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:02:02+00:002007 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:02:02+00:00
- remove and replace catalytic converters and oxygen sensors
- remove and replace oil and filter, top off all fluids
Ruth J. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-10T22:01:35+00:002009 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-10T22:01:35+00:00
- Start by disconnecting the ground battery terminal then the positive cable. remove and replace battery. Reconnect the positive terminal, Then reconnect the ground cable, Apply a anti corrosion spray to the terminal ends and battery posts start the car and confirm runability and test to confirm battey is putting out correct amps at this time.
Dan S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2019