- Preventive Maintenance Inspection; Road test the vehicle, This is a comprehensive inspection of your vehicle and includes a written report of items needing your attention. This does not include any diagnostics of any Specific Issue or Problem Please see attached inspection form.
- remove and replace oil and filter, top off all fluids
- remove and replace passenger side cv axle
- remove and replace water pump and serpentine belt
- Replace rear brake pad linings and rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
karen c. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/26/2020