- customer request to replace both rear shocks
- inspected vehicle for brakes and found front brake down to 3mm. found that lower control arms bushing are torn and struts are leaking. informed customer and customer request to replace all affected parts
- remove and replace both front lower control arms
- remove and replace front struts.
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
Sarah V. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2021